
Here he is!! Baby Camden is scheduled to arrive 07-08-09. He is healthy and super cute as you can tell. Chris cried like a little girl when he found out we weren't having a girl. When the radiologist said this baby is super active Chris cried even harder. I laughed, the radiologist laughed, and I could even hear the ladies at the check-in desk laughing. We stopped at Cayden's school to tell him the good news first and he couldn't stop smiling....Casey couldn't care less he just says his tummy hurts from his baby. Kids these days!
Congrats Mind! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Good luck through the hot summer that is to come...
ReplyDeleteHe is simply adorable.. Yes you can see that through that photo, he will be photogenic!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! thats so exciting! hope your doing well, I miss ya so much! one day we really need to meet up and do lunch I dont go back to work for another 4weeks so if your in the area please call me!!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember if I emailed you a congrats??? So I just want to let you know how excited I am for you!!! YOU DO KNOW HOW TO MAKE CUTE BOYS!!
ReplyDelete