Oct 30, 2009
As if we needed any more drama.....
Ok so we start out with me getting a speeding ticket a week or so ago. I have never had a speeding ticket in my life! I'm caught doing 43 in a 25. The honest truth was I wasn't even paying attention and was not meaning to go that fast.....ask Chris, I'm a total backseat driver who is forever reminding him the correct way to operate a vehicle. Anyways later the next week, over the deer hunt, my husband gets a ticket for having a loaded weapon on his 4 wheeler up in the mountains! Honestly....isn't that one of the requirements if you want to kill a deer? Whatever! The next day he is harassed and threatened by a lunatic calling him a baby killer....."that deer didn't even have a chance to experience life..." Are you kidding me? Finally to top it all off Casey and I end up with the dang swine flu. Why? you ask? I say Why not! One thing we never go without is drama. Just try to keep up with the Boothe's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Mindie! I am so sorry you and Casey have had the swine flu!! I am so glad you are both ok!!! Sorry about the speeding ticket too!!! Dave crossed a double yellow and his ticket was $450 plus driving school!!! Take care and I don't want to keep up with you!! :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Hannah!!! I'm so sorry you guys are so crazy! But, at least you're not bored! This is why we have kids while we're young. Can you even imagine those poor women getting pregnant at 50+ years of age??? No thank you! I'm hoping to be done having kids at the age of 27. Oh wait, that's now! I love kids. Especially my own kids. But some days, I really want to kill them and just pray for the day to go by quickly so it can be nap time or bed time. I know you know!! I hope you guys feel better soon! Drive slower, no loaded guns...I'm really not one to talk. A couple years ago, I had gotten so many tickets, that Rett swore if I got another one he was taking my license away himself and selling my car. I haven't had one since then! And seriously, people harassing you about killing a deer...man oh man, that wouldn't set well with Retter.
ReplyDelete