Mar 23, 2010

My husband - The HandyMan

So my hubby has been building some dog boxes to put in the back of his truck - for hunting. He went out yesterday before work to do some welding. He doesn't like to use the face mask so he "kinda didn't use it". When he came in to get ready for work he said his eyes felt like they were burning.....duh. He made it through his whole shift at work and came dying from the pain. So at 3:30 this morning I'm calling the hospital to see if we should take him to the ER and the Oh so helpful nurse said she didn't know what to tell us! Wow. So I drugged him up, put a cold wash cloth on his face, and he finally fell asleep.....He's still sleeping so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'll let you know what happens when he finally wakes up. I love that man but sometimes I want to hurt him too!

2 comments:

  1. Mindie~ you should of just called me, my husband has had flash a hundred times, the best thing for it is fresh sliced potatoes, Silly boys!!!!!

    Don't worry the second best thing is a clod wash rag and alot of sleep :). I love keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy guys! But Rett will be so excited to see his dog boxes!

    ReplyDelete