Wow...time flies when your having fun I guess....we have been so busy. We've moved into our own home FINALLY! That's our most exciting news. We had been living in Grandma and Grandpa Boothe's "guest" house. Now we have our own home again and we absolutely love it. Everyone has their own room and we have have two bathrooms, which was like freakin Christmas. lol. We've got lots of yard work to do now and next year we'll be able to plant a garden. I never thought I'd want to do that but yes it's true - I'm getting old.
Cayden just finished baseball. He loved it. Unfortunately he will NOT be playing football this year since his grades SUCKED! Precious needs to learn to shut his mouth and turn on his ears! So he is going to help me babysitt this summer and do projects around the house. Lucky me!
Casey is so dang happy to be able to go outside. He doesn't care about anything else right now except playing and eating....he is going to eat us out of house and home. He's getting so big and is excited to start pre-school in the fall. He will even get to ride the big boy bus to school! He can't wait.
Camden is growing up so fast. He's crawling everywhere now and has started pulling himself up on furniture and stairs. He is still ticklish and loves to be held (by his mom). He eats table food now and drinks milk like it's nobody's business. He hates juice. Weird kid.
Chris is busy working and hunting what?? Flippen Coyotes! Someday you think they'd run out of them.....He too is excited to get our yard going. Ok maybe not as much as I am but dangit we will get it done!
I'm just busy taking care of this crazy bunch and have also started babysitting a few days a week. I'm loving having Cayden home all day - he's been so busy with school, sports, scouts, and church that I've missed hanging out with him. His little brothers love having him home more too. I can't wait to have warm weather here all the time so we can play outside and do fun stuff like get the pool out for the little boys to play in. I gotta start taking more pictures too....that's something I haven't done very much of these past few months....I'll post some soon!
OH, sounds like a bunch of fun! I'm glad you are all well! Enjoy the nice weather! It's still raining up here, like every day! Yuck! It doesn't stop my boys from playing outside though, I just have to rinse mud out of jeans every day!
ReplyDelete