Jul 6, 2010

Cam's 1rst Birthday!


July 3rd we celebrated Camden's first birthday. We spent the day working outside in the yard with Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Angie, Kyler, Logan, and Dallen. We did a fun bbq and ate cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches followed by a small but fine sampling of fireworks. Grandma and Grandpa Boothe came over for the fireworks and we all had a nice visit. This past year has gone by so fast that I can't believe my baby is one year old now. I remember crying and crying when we discovered we were pregnant with our 3rd baby....not that we didn't want him but that we were so unprepared for another child at that time. Now I cannot imagine life without his sweet, smiling face and those huge blue eyes. Happy Birthday Pumpkin Seed!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it was a great birthday! I can't believe he's one already!!

    ReplyDelete