


Cayden has started 7th grade this year. He is loving having 7 different classes which include Spanish, Pre-Algebra, and Home Ec to name a few. I told him that when I started 7th grade I was so nervous about getting to each of my classes on time and getting my locker open. He just laughed at me! He didn't seem nervous at all. That's my big boy alright.
Casey started pre-school. He rides the bus with Cayden every morning, except Fridays. It picks them up at 7:05 am and he gets home by noon. He thinks he's a big kid cause they have urinals in the boys bathroom at school not regular toilets like mom's use. His words, not mine. He's having to learn very quickly that school and the bus do not wait for him....he is used to his own time schedule which is based on how he feels at the moment...UHG!
Camden is having a BORING time with just mom in the mornings......he is used to following Casey around everywhere. I guess I'm not entertaining enough cause he just whines and wants to be held then put down, then held, put down, held, put down.....you catch my drift. He is going to have to learn to play by himself for a bit.
I'm so excited for my boys to be learning and growing. Having them gone for a few hours a day is just the icing on the cake! They are such good kids and I'm so dang proud of them it isn't funny.
Holy Cow! I can't believe how big Cayden is! It is so fun to see your kids grow up! Hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun! They are so big and grown up! I love the urinal story! Super cute!
ReplyDelete