Apr 18, 2009

Where's the new pics?

Ok so Easter has flown by. Today is my birthday and I have no pictures to post for either "special" event. Last weekend we went to my parents in Lehi and spent the whole weekend. I went shopping for myself and the boys played with their cousins until......Casey woke up in the middle of the night Saturday night having trouble breathing. His chest was retracting and he couldn't get enough air. So while his beautiful, graceful mother was trying to rush him to the hospital she fell down the stairs carrying him! We both ended up with a few bumps and bruises and made it to the hospital where he was diagnosed with croup! The kid had no sympoms during the day at all. Anyways when we got home I discovered that we had left our camera at my mom's house. So that is why we don't have any new pics to post.

As for the birthday - We're not doing much of anything. I want to spend all day oustide and maybe grill some steaks, drink a diet pepsi, and let the kids run wild. Hopefully it will be sunny enough that I can get some color on this pasty skin of mine.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!!!! I am such a shit I totally forgot! I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you and I am sorry to hear about Casey I feel bad for the poor bugger and as for you I couldn't help but laugh for a second and then I felt bad for you too! I miss you. I wish I would have known that you were in town I would have drove by and said hi. Love you lots and I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! Did you know that you and Dr. TW have the same Birthday???? How amazing is that?????? lol... I hope you have had a good one... You deserve it!!! I also hope your little one is feeling better and that your doing well.. It is awful being sick... I sure wish we lived closer... I need to do lunch.. And since it's your birthday..I'd pay too!!! :)
    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday.. late.. anyway hope you had a wonderful day! sorry to here about ralph but I am glad that he is doing good! keep me updated on your pregnancy hope all is well! love ya

    tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your day went well. As for your nephew, I'm so sad and sick about it. If I can help you or your parents out at all with Melanie's kids, please let me know. I hope 'Porter' will recover soon and I hope that Melanie and her husband will find comfort somehow through this traumatic time. I love you! And seriously, if anyone needs anything, please let me know.

    When I saw you at Applebee's was that your birthday? If so, I'm so sorry that I don't have a brain.

    ReplyDelete