May 5, 2009
Day 13
Mel called me this morning and told me that Porter isn't eating solid foods. He complained of his tummy hurting so they did an xray and he is "backed up". His blood work came back showing signs of something wrong with his pancreas now too. So they took out the feeding tube and he is on IV therapy again. Good hell! Anything else for this poor kid?? Every dang time we think he's in the clear something else happens. Hopefully they can figure out how to help him without doing surgery......Oh and his PIC line had blood clots in it and they couldn't flush those out either so they took it out and are just drawing blood wherever and whenever they can. Melanie said he doesn't even cry that much anymore, just says owie. That makes me sick too cause he must be used to the pain now. Now doctors are saying they are going to keep him in the trauma unit indefinately. I'm sad today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought...she won't have posted today...I'm sure things are the same as yesterday...what the heck...I'll ck...and then I find this?!? oh Min...I'm so sad to hear that today isn't as bright...hope tomorrow brings good news again...me
ReplyDelete