May 8, 2009

Porter is coming home!

I haven't had a chance to post at all today till now. Mel called this morning and said they are discharging Porter tomorrow. He will go home with his neck and back brace and his feeding tube. She'll be monitoring his blood pressure several times a day and he'll go back for physical therapy I'm sure.

I'm scared to have him go home......you know all the what if's. Mel is just so dang excited that they will all be together at home and is confident she'll be able to take care of him.....I'm sure she will do a great job. She's been doing alot of his care while he's been in the hospital anyways. 17 days at PCMC is enough time for anyone to be there.

I love you Porterelli!

3 comments:

  1. Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    Oh I am so excited
    What a good Mother's Day Present!
    Way to go Porterroni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindie, I'm so excited for your family!!! How amazing that Porter has over come so much!!! He is one tuff little turkey!!!! My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with your family!!! Please take care of yourself too!!! I love ya lady and want you to have a wonderful mothers day!!! Please be safe and take care of that little bam-bino inside you!!!

    ReplyDelete