
So my baby is starting to get chubby. I love it....I've never had a chubby baby before. His little cheeks are filling out and so are his bottom cheeks! It's cute. He's such a good baby and is pretty mellow. As long as he can eat - he is happy! Yes I'm still nursing and I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.....I do not enjoy being a "natural" mother. Kudos to all those girls out there who nurse for up to a year!
He's getting so big! And I love the blanket...I think we have the same crib stuff! Love, love, LOVE chubby babies!!! Good luck with the nursing. My advice, do whatever is easiest for you! Because if it's stressful, it's just not worth it! I tried to nurse both my boys for a long time. I quit on purpose with Crew at 8 months, so that I could try to get pregnant. And with Drake and all the running, I lost my milk at 6 months. I think that with each kid, I may want to do it less. It gets harder when you have other kids I think. Anyway, like I said, if it's too hard, just stop!!! He's adorable though!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I want to pinch and kiss his cheeks! SOoo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! He's so cute. Glad to hear your doing well....and hats off to you for nursing!
ReplyDeleteHe is a lil casey, or would I say ralphy??.. so cute!! Miss you
ReplyDelete