




Today we celebrated Casey's third birthday. We played outside all day. Casey got a big wheels bike and a little pool. He loved them. He was so happy, singing and laughing all day....it has been so much fun. I love it when your kids are so happy with what they have. We had a BBQ with steaks, hamburgers, baked potatoes, salad, melon, rolls, and hot fudge brownie sundays. It was a great day!
I can not believe how big he is!!! :( I miss ralffy! It looks like you guys had a good day. How are you mother of three? I think about you a lot and hope you are doing well
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He's so big! It's been way too long since I've seen your cute family! It sounds like a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow Mindie! Your kids are so big! And little Camden is so cute! I can't believe you had him so fast! You've inspired me to try and go natural! It was so good to hear from you! You guys sound like you are doing well. I can't believe my little girl is already 6 months old. Time goes by so fast! I tried to email you but I'm not sure I have the right email address. Hope things are going well and keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteMelissa