Oct 19, 2009

OMG! I can't keep up anymore....

So I feel like I'm just barely staying afloat. There's always laundry to do, dishes to wash, kids to clean up after, diapers to change, mouths to feed, beds to make, errands to run, dinners to make, blah, blah, blah. I need a vacation....not just a weekend somewhere, but a real vacation. I'm thinking sunny and warm beaches, no children, sight seeing, shopping, and best of all just doing whatever I feel like! I wish I was rich. I just want to travel. My husband said "good luck with that". I think I need all the luck I can get.

4 comments:

  1. It is seriously so hard somedays being a mom!!! I feel that pain. And the hardest part for me, is that no one ever says thank you! Thank you for not beating your child today. Thank you for cleaning up throw up for your two year old all day. Thank you for cleaning the toilet. Thank you for grocery shopping. Thank you for making sure I have clean underwear. The list could go on. But it never really gets said. So, here's to you Mindie! Thank you for all you do and for being such a great wife and mom! You're amazing and strong and you'll get through each crazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn....I laughed so dang hard when I read this....it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always come see me!! I am off until Thanksgiving!!! We have warm weather, sandy beaches etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok send me the plane ticket and I'll be on my way! Now your sorry, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete