Apr 25, 2009

Our good day didn't last very long

My little Porter woke up. The doctors removed the ventilator and he kept mouthing "mom" but couldn't talk....he can't breath on his own. They had to sedate him and re-insert the ventilator. They said no attempt will be made for another 5 days. His pneumonia is worse and my poor sister witnessed the entire ordeal. They are so traumatized and I can't believe they could take anymore. I don't know what else to do or say.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Min...I am just sick!
    That is so dang sad and scary...
    I will email you, just know I am thinking and praying for you guys...
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! He will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry to hear about him, please let me know if i can do anything! all pray for him!

    ReplyDelete