Jun 5, 2009

Today's Doctor Visit

I have 4 weeks left and today my doctor said he thinks I could go into labor any day now! He said he hopes that I make it at least 2 weeks longer - just to make sure Baby Camden has enough time to get his lungs ready. My blood pressure is the lowest it's been in my life, my diabetes is doing so much better than it was just a week ago, I'm like a regular pregnant mom this time around. It's weird to be so normal! :) Oh and the last thing he said as I was leaving was "If anything unusual happens in the next week go straight to the hospital". Hmmm.....does he think I'm stupid or that I haven't done this before? What a character! You gotta love these small town docs.

So Chris and the boys are excited for the impending arrival of Baby Camden. Chris can't wait to hold his new little one, Cayden thinks his mother's mood swings will disappear automatically, and Casey said he wants to play outside with Camden. One out of three aint bad, right?

1 comment:

  1. So close. I bet you are ready to be done. I am excited for you!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete