Today's doctor visit was good. I lost 3 lbs since last week. The nurse said she admires my self control especially this late in the game. I told her thanks but I am eating like it's nobody's business. Don't ask me what's going on.....I don't care but I like it!
Blood pressure has been low and now it's back to normal. This is not normal for me. I've always been induced because of high blood pressure. No problem with the diabetes either. Chris is starting to think this may not be his baby since my pregnancy has been so different than the others. I'm starting to wonder too...... I don't remember anything out of the ordinary happening but that's the excuse all the ladies on Jerry Springer use too. Who knows.
Baby is in position to be born but I'm not dialating so the doc gave me the green light to go up North this weekend. Yippee I'm going to make it to my own shower! More importantly I get to see all my friends and family that I haven't seen in over a year. I'm excited!! And even more important than that.....I get to eat out! I miss not having places to eat out where I live. Hey, it's the little things that make me happy!!!
Yeah! I'm excited that the showers still on. I've been wondering. See you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha! Well I'm glad things are going well. You're a funny girl. Have fun eating out!
ReplyDeleteOH....You're so funny. I am glad that you're able to joke still! And yes, not eating out would suck, but I'm sure that you're saving money and it's way better for you! I hope you had a ton of fun up here over the weekend! Good luck when baby finally comes!
ReplyDelete