Jun 25, 2009

We've changed our minds...

Chris and I have decided that we do not want to have this baby any time soon. I'd prefer to just keep him in until we change our minds. Who knows how much longer we'll keep him in utero...maybe a month, maybe a year or so. We'll let you all know as soon as we do.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mindie! I'm sorry you're still pregnant! That's what Rett always used to say, "It's easier to take care of them inside, Let them stay in as long as possible!". If only men could be pregnant...I often wish it upon them!! Oh well, for now, just know that you'll have a sweet cuddle bug again soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reverse psychology...huh?! :) I remember being due with Gavin in July and I for sure thought I would never make it to his due date since I always measured ahead....and then he was a week late. It was so irritating! Hang in there. The last weeks are the worst! Especially in the summer months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever! I know what changed your mind...it was seeing me chase my Hal all around your parents house at the shower...that was it wasn't it! It was so good to see you though..again in the few moments I actually got to 'sit' and chat! Hope the dinner was grand and lovely and that all is well!
    Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete