Jul 28, 2009

Casey's Birthday!

Today is Casey's third birthday. I can't believe how big he is now. Since Chris is working today we decided to celebrate on Saturday. I'll post pics then. He still doesn't get it though. When I asked him what he wanted to do today for his birthday he said "go to the Merc and get treats". So that's where we are headed......for those of you who don't know, the Merc is actually the country store here in Kanosh....They sell everything from auto parts to crafts to groceries. It's called Kanosh Mercantile and it looks just like an old time general store. My kids love going there cause they can walk to it without me and buy penny candy or rent movies.

So on Saturday we are going to have a little party outside for Casey. He wants a little pool and a new bike so it sounds like a good day to hang out and BBQ. Summer birthdays are fun and easy to celebrate....poor Cayden's birthday is in November!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Casey! I can't believe he's 3! Kids grow up too fast! I think a BBQ and pool sound like a great idea! Have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete