


Here is Casey learning how to rope. He thinks whatever his Dad does he can do. I love it....he mimics everything Chris does and says. Sometimes we've learned that's not so good though - like when Chris asked him to pick up his toys and he said "I can't, don't piss me off Dad". Isn't he precious?


On Saturday Cayden's football team (Millard) played Sanpete and lost 14-6. He plays wide reciever and cornerback, #53 closest to the 40 yard line. He absolutely LOVES football. Even though they lost they played a good game. Thanks to everyone who came to watch it with us. It was so stinkin hot though....


Baby Camden has the cutest, curliest hair.....he just hates when I do it. I think he's so cute when he's mad!
Oh my little guys are so cute and growing up so fast!!
Casey and Crew...it's probably a good thing we don't live near each other!! You're boys are super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the curly hair! And all your boys are cuties! Hope all continues to go well!
ReplyDelete