Jun 12, 2009

Ooohhh just get here already.....


Had another ultrasound yesterday. Camden is still just enjoying his time in the womb. Doesn't want to come out but is definitely in the right position to be born anytime. My health is good, his health looks good so Dr. Jackson wants to continue letting him hang out. He did put me on some lovely Lortab for the "uncomfortableness" with Camden being so low. I only take it at night since it makes me so sleepy but man do I sleep good for 4 hours straight!

These last couple of weeks are the hardest.....I just want Camden here safe and sound and to start my new life as the mother of three. I sound like I'm on drugs, don't I?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that your healthy and he's healthy! I'm planning on coming to your shower next Saturday, I guess with or with out a baby born. :) Enjoy the meds...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you on Saturday....Please don't have Camden Yet.... I so badly want to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that baby comes soon for your sake. But I also know that they'll hate you if you're not at your shower! Sorry I won't be able to make it! But I'm very excited for you to be so near the end! And just think, lot's of cuddles with a new baby! I'm sure your Casey doesn't let you do that much!

    ReplyDelete