Jul 1, 2009

39 weeks today and still waiting!

I can't believe I've made it this far in my pregnancy. I've never gone this long before. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment and I'm hoping that if nothing happens today that he will induce me on Friday. I said I'm hoping....not that he would actually do what I want him to.

I feel like this kid is totally just hanging out and will do what he wants, when he wants. That would be just like his father and brothers, wouldn't it? Speaking of which I miss them. Cayden went to St. George this week with his Frost cousins and Casey went to my parents in Lehi. You would think that I would just lay around, eat, drink, and be merry...but I'm so nervous that my house won't be cleaned, dishes and laundry won't be done, legs won't be shaved that I am doing as much as I can everyday. It is nice not to have to yell and chase kids around while I'm cleaning though. I've also finished two books since Monday so I'm not as busy as I sound. It's so nice! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Smith and Frost Family!

The one thing I can't do that I really want done is my toenails. I'm going to ask Chris to paint them for me tomorrow before we go to the doctor. It took so much time and effort to take off the old polish that I'll not be trying that again for awhile......of course I don't know how good of a job Chris will be able to do either......he's never painted nails before. I may just be better off going granola!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mindie...I hope Dr. induces you Friday! That's no fun. I've gone only 4 days early with both my boys! So I'm not THAT sad for you! But I do understand what a miserable end of a pregnancy is. I'm glad you're able to get things done around your house too. Just make sure and get a little rest before the baby comes! We can't wait to see the news, whenever that is!

    ReplyDelete