Jul 2, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

I'm going to the hospital at 8:00 am tomorrow to have Baby Camden. I'm only dialated to a 2 but he's so far down now that my doctor said we should go ahead with the induction. I told him I loved him and wanted to hug him but he said "why don't you get dressed first". I'm like, your right, that's how I got into this mess in the first place!!

I'm so dang excited! Chris almost couldn't go to work tonight cause he's so pumped about it. He'll be off until Monday afternoon which will be nice. Finally the wait is over!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's finally here for you! I hope delivery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay so excited!! post pics so i can see your handsome lil guy!

    ReplyDelete