Jul 23, 2009

When will baby sleep through the night....

So you forget how much sleep you lose when you have a newborn. I am so tired all the time. Camden is doing well other than he has his days and nights mixed up. He is gaining weight and growing taller. He has started grunting and making cute little noises now and he even snorted like a piglet today when he was hungry. My little Casey is acting out now to get more attention....we knew this day would come but we were not prepared for it. Oh he is good at throwing tantrums! Cayden is my life saver. He has been such a good helper and I will be sad when he goes back to school. He on the other hand can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. um i felt that same way the whole not getting any sleep thing is really really hard cant even imagine if i had more kids but it passes then you want more and more ha ha anyway he is so cute and im really sorry i missed your shower but would love to see you next time you come to lehi! i miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the sleep deprivation! I hope you get some rest soon! I know it's hard, but the best advice is to sleep when they do. For me, the hardest was to not do laundry or clean when they slept, because there was no other time to do it. Anyway, you've gotten through it before...you will again! I'll think of you in the morning when I've slept all night long! Oh wait, my two year old will probably get in bed with me at 5am again!

    ReplyDelete